- Wire frame technology allows frame to flex to match facial anatomy, and the nose bridge self-adjusts to each individual's face.
- Anti-fog coated lenses with UV protection for crystal clear visual field: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for training and reaction. The mirror coating helps reduce glare and reflection of the bright sun. Great for outdoor swimming!
- Curved lenses provide a huge visual field that makes the swimmer feel comfortable and more aware of their aquatic surroundings.
- Soft silicone gaskets provide unmatched comfort and seal. High quality chlorine proof silicone split strap holds goggle in place with extra comfort.
- Push button strap adjustment: Adjusting the strap is easy. Push the buttons on each side of the frame to release the strap and adjust to the desired length. Simply release the button to lock the strap in place.
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The Barracuda Triton swim goggle uses a unique embedded rubber wire to help the frame alter its shape to match the contours and angles of each individual's facial bone structure.
As the Triton frame moves to match the wearer's face, it creates a seal that is more comfortable than any other frame on the market. The curved lenses provide a huge visual field that makes the swimmer feel comfortable and more aware of their aquatic surroundings. The Triton nose bridge self-adjusts to each individual's face. Silicone straps are chlorine proof and adjust with the touch of a button, and the nose bridge self-adjusts to the correct position. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.