- High quality scratch-resistant molded optical lenses with UV protection, available in 14 corrective diopters: -0.0/-1.0/ -1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0/ -3.5/ -4.0/ -4.5/ -5.0/ -5.5/ -6.0/ -7.0/ -8.0 for short-sighted swimmers (Same lens strength for both eyes!)
- Durable anti-fog coating for crystal clear vision: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation.
- Super soft TPR seals for comfortable fit. The goggle comes with a free carry case!
- Easy to adjust nose bridge system: Interchangeable flexible nose bridges in three sizes! Changing out the nose pieces is so easy through a simple "180° twist-and-pop" replacement process.
- Simple strap adjustment: Silicone head strap with easy-to-adjust back clip makes the adjustment very simple. Pull both strap ends outwardly to the desired tightness. To loosen the straps, pull them away from the goggle.
Barracuda OP-322 Optical Goggle remarkably features high quality scratch-resistant shatter-proof optical lenses which are available with the various negative diopters to make a near-sighted wearer see better when swimming for training and recreation. It is equipped with super soft thermoplastic rubber gaskets for leak-proof protection as well as a durable silicone headstrap for a secure fit. There are 3-size interchangeable flexible nose bridges coming with the goggle so that you can choose the proper size for a customized fit. The double silicone straps are chlorine proof to hold the goggle in place during use. It is easy to adjust the head strap. Simply grab each end of the strap to pull outward horizontally to tighten. To loosen, simply lift the back clip vertically away from the head. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.