- Compact size for junior faces, suggested for 6~12-year-old youth swimmers. Available in beautiful colors for kids!!! Comes with a handy carry case so you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use in order to enhance the life of your goggles and also to transport your goggles easily.
- Shatter-resistant lenses with durable anti-fog coating and UV protection: You can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for training and recreation. High quality curved lenses offer wide peripheral vision without distortion to keep you fully aware of your surroundings in the water.
- Patented TriFusion system gaskets: The low-pressure design is meant to reduce goggle marks and damage to under-eye skin. The size of the gaskets is designed to fit snugly around the inner part of the eye socket without too much pressure. With this three-layer construction composed of more rigid plastic on the outer layer to hold the goggles’ shape and softer rubber that feels good on the face, the gaskets won’t leave you with marks from too much suction around the eye sockets.
- Rotatable easy-adjusting side clips with soft split silicone headstrap: Adjusting the strap tightness only takes a few seconds. The flexible split silicone strap distributes pressure evenly around the head and helps to hold the goggles in place.
- Three different sizes of flexible interchangeable nosebridges to provide a custom fit: Changing out the nose bridge is as easy as rotating it 45° and popping it in or out.
The Barracuda FENIX JR goggle utilizes the Barracuda patented TriFusion System - Three-Layer Lens system - a proprietary anatomical design to achieve a suction-free fit with incredible comfort. TriFusion is a patented manufacturing process which fuses three distinct plastics and rubber compounds together to create the most comfortable, low volume and leak free swim goggle in the world. You won't have to worry about getting goggle marks after swimming!
OUTER LAYER: A polycarbonate frame and lens highly polished throughout the curvature for unmatched peripheral vision.
MIDDLE LAYER: A molded, semi-rigid thermoplastic rubber piece with incurvatures angled to match the inner and outer areas of the eye socket.
INNER LAYER: An ultra-soft rubber gasket that molds to the wearer's face, providing ideal fit and comfort.
The FENIX JR Goggle comes with three different sizes of flexible nose bridges. Changing out the nose bridge is as easy as rotating it 45° and popping it in or out.
Adjusting the strap is easy. Pull both straps outward through horizontal openings. A spring-loaded hinge locks in place when you get the desired tightness. To loosen, simply pull up on the hinge.