- Compact size for junior faces, suggested for children ages 7~15.
- High quality molded prescription lenses with UV protection, available in 6 corrective diopters: -1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0/ -3.5/ -4.0 for short-sighted youth swimmers (Same diopter for both eyes!) The mirror coating helps reduce glare and reflection of the bright sun. Great for outdoor swimming!
- Fog resistant coating lenses with UV protection for crystal clear vision: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation.
- Patented honeycomb-structured soft TPR gaskets and silicone split head strap for comfortable fit: Lightweight honeycomb-structured gaskets provide comfortable fit and leak-proof protection.The flexible nose bridge of the one-piece frame contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's face.
- Silicone head strap with easy adjusting side clips for extra comfort and quick fit
- Free carry case included: You can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The VG-961 Junior Swim Goggle is available with various negative diopter lenses to make a wearer see better when swimming. The compact size is ideal for small faces Lightweight honeycomb-structured gaskets provide comfortable fit and leak-proof protection. The durable double silicone holds the goggle in place for a secure fit. The flexible one-piece soft frame provides easy and comfortable fitting. The flexible nose bridge contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's face. The durable split silicone holds the goggle in place for a secure fit. Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply grasp the small buckles on each side of the strap, pull away from the frame to tighten or pull toward the frame to loosen the strap. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.