- Compact size for smaller faces, suggested for 12~18-year-old children. Comes with a free carry case for your storage after use.
- Special slanted lenses for better front view: The special slanted lenses not only give you better front view but also help you get your head in the proper right position for optimal performance while swimming.
- Durable anti-fog treatment and UV protection to enhance your viewing potential: The anti-fog technology will ensure you receive a precise view, and UV protection will stop harmful rays from damaging your eyes. You can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation
- Flexible one-piece frame is easy to wear, featuring a universal eye socket frame design for superior fit. The soft TPR gaskets wrap around your face in a comfortable manner for secure a tight fit. The classic design offers a simplistic look.
- Chlorine-proof split silicone split strap distributes pressure evenly around the head and helps to keep the glasses in place while you are actively busy in the water. The adjustment of the goggles is quite effortless.
The SUBMERGE JR swim goggle comes in compact size for small faces, featuring the slightly inclined lenses to increase field of view and also to promote correct head position and body alignment during swimming. The one-piece soft frame is easy and comfortable to fit. The flexible nose bridge contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's unique facial structure, and the soft TPR gaskets wrap around your face in a comfortable manner for secure a tight fit. The silicone split headstrap is easily adjustable and has some glow-in-the-dark parts for fun. To get the desired tightness, simply unhook the head strap from the T-shape open ends and pull the strap flaps. Then install the strap back to the T-shape open ends to fix the tightness.