- High Quality anti-fog curved lenses with UV protection for clear peripheral vision: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as long you want while swimming for training and recreation.
- Stylish one-piece frame is easy to wear and provides an ideal fit for a variety of faces. The soft nose bridge contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual’s unique facial structure. The perfectly shaped gasket secures a tight fit that will not allow water drops to seep through.
- Chlorine-proof double silicone head strap distributes pressure evenly around the head and helps hold the goggle in place with extra comfort. Easily fit any head size and won’t pull your hair.
- Easy to adjust back clip: Adjusting the strap tightness is simple. Pull both strap ends outward through horizontal openings to the desired length. Pull the back clip vertically way from the head to loosen.
- Handy storage case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use in order to enhance the life of your goggles and also to transport your goggles easily.
The VIGOR Swim Goggle features the curved lenses to give you a 180-degree view of your surroundings. The lenses are equipped with anti-fog coating and UV protection to enhance your viewing potential. The flexible one-piece soft frame offers easy and comfortable fitting, and the soft nose bridge contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's unique facial structure. Plus, the perfectly shaped gaskets wrap around your face for a comfortable fit and secure a tight fit that will not allow any water drops to seep through. The double silicone head band distributes pressure evenly around the head and make goggles stay secure while you’re intensely swimming. With the easy adjusting back clip, getting the desired tightness only takes a few seconds. Just pull both strap ends outward through horizontal openings to the desired length. Pull the back clip vertically way from the head to loosen. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.