- High quality scratch-resistant molded mirror optical lenses with UV protection, available in 14 corrective diopters: -0.0/ -1.0/-1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0/ -3.5/ -4.0/ -4.5/ -5.0/ -5.5/ -6.0/ -7.0/ -8.0 for short-sighted swimmers (Same diopter for both eyes!) The mirror coating helps reduce glare and reflection of the bright sun. Great choice for outdoor swimming!
- Durable anti-fog coating for crystal clear vision: you can see better underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation.
- Patented TriFusion system gaskets for comfortable fit: The low-pressure design is meant to reduce goggle marks and damage to under-eye skin. Don’t need to worry about "raccoon eyes" after swimming!!!
- Flexible interchangeable nosebridges are available in three different sizes for a customized fit. Changing out the nose pieces is easy through a simple replacement process.
- Durable double silicone strap with easy to adjust back clip: Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply grab each end of the strap and pull outward horizontally to tighten. To loosen, simply lift the back clip vertically away from the head.
OUTER LAYER: A polycarbonate frame and lens highly polished throughout the curvature for unmatched peripheral vision.
MIDDLE LAYER: A molded, semi-rigid thermoplastic rubber piece with incurvatures angled to match the inner and outer areas of the eye socket.
INNER LAYER: An ultra-soft rubber gasket that molds to the wearer’s face, providing ideal fit and comfort.
Moreover, OP-941 optical Swim Goggle is equipped with a durable silicone headstrap for a secure fit, and comes with three different sizes of interchangeable nose pieces. Changing nose pieces is very simple. With the easy-adjusting back clip, getting the desired tightness only take a few seconds. The mirror coating lenses help eliminate sunlight and glare. Great for outdoor swimming! State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.