- High quality scratch-resistant molded optical mirrored lenses with UV protection, available in 13 corrective diopters: -0.0/ -1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0/ -3.5/ -4.0/ -4.5/ -5.0/ -5.5/ -6.0/ -7.0/ -8.0 for short-sighted swimmers (Same diopter for both eyes!) The hard coating layer provides lenses with durability and increased longevity.
- Fog-resistance coating for crystal clear vision: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation.
- Patented honeycomb-structured soft TPR gaskets for comfortable fiting: Lightweight honeycomb-structured soft seals offer comfortable fit and leak-proof protection.
- Three different sizes of flexible interchangeable nosebridges for a customized fit: Changing out the nose pieces is easy through a simple replacement process.
- Durable silicone strap with easy to adjust back clip: Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply grab each end of the strap and pull outward horizontally to tighten. To loosen, simply lift the back clip vertically away from the head.
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
Barracuda OP-935 Optical Swim Goggle remarkably features high quality scratch-resistant shatter-proof optical lenses which are available with the various negative diopters to make a near-sighted wearer see better when swimming for training and recreation or even racing. Lightweight honeycomb-structured gaskets provide comfortable fit and leak-proof protection. The durable double silicone holds the goggle in place for a secure fit. Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply grab each end of the strap and pull outward horizontally to tighten. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.