- High quality mirror lenses cut glare and reduce brightness to protect eyes from UV rays, glare and intense light. Great for outdoor swimming and especially ideal for swimming in the bright sun. The curved lens design offers wide peripheral vision without distortion to keep you fully aware of your surroundings in the water all the time.
- Durable anti-fog coating allows you to see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for racing, training and recreation.
- Dual density one-piece soft frame with the self-adjusting nose bridge provides easy and comfortable fitting for a variety of faces. Soft TPR gaskets create a secure seal around eyes without unpleasant pressure on a wearer’s nose.
- Soft chlorine proof silicone split head strap with a fast-adjusting back clip is easy to wear and helps hold the goggle in place with extra comfort
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The K932 Goggle is designed with curved lenses to provide the wearer a very large visual field increasing the aquatic view to a maximum. The dual density one-piece frame with soft TPR gaskets provides comfortable, universal fit and leak-proof protection. The flexible nose bridge of the K932 Goggle contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's unique facial structure. The silicone split strap is chlorine proof and helps hold the goggle in place for a secure fit. Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply pull the strap ends to tighten and press the side clip bottoms to release the strap. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.