- Compact size for junior faces, suggested for children ages 7~15.
- High quality molded prescription lenses with UV protection, available in 6 corrective diopters: -1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0/ -3.5/ -4.0 for short-sighted youth swimmers (Single prescription lenses and assembly kits are also individually available to compose your customized optical goggle. Please see more information in Product Description below.)
- Fog resistant coating lenses with UV protection for crystal clear vision: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation.
- Super soft TPR seals for comfortable fit and flexible one-piece frame to wear easily: The flexible nose bridge contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's face.
- Silicone head strap with easy adjusting side clips for extra comfort and quick fit
- Free carry case included: You can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The FUTURE RX Goggle is available with various negative diopter lenses to make a wearer see better when swimming. The compact size is ideal for small faces. The flexible one-piece soft frame provides easy and comfortable fitting. The flexible nose bridge contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's face. The durable split silicone holds the goggle in place for a secure fit. Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply grasp the small buckles on each side of the strap, pull away from the frame to tighten or pull toward the frame to loosen the strap. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.
Customized optical goggles will come with two single diopter lenses and one assembly kit. You will find the instruction leaflet teaching you how to assembly your customized goggle in a few simple steps.