- Compact size for smaller faces, suggested for12~18-year-old children
- Specially designed slop lenses for better front view: The special slanted lenses not only give you better front view but also help you get your head in the proper right position for optimal performance while swimming
- Durable anti-fog treatment and UV protection: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation
- Ultra soft one-piece frame offers great comfort and seal to wear easily.
- Chlorine proof T-shape silicone split strap holds goggle in place and provides easy adjustment
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The SUBMERGE JR. goggle is in compact size for small faces. The specially designed slop lenses offer better front view during swimming forward with shatter-resistance quality, anti-fog and UV protection. The one-piece soft frame is for easy and comfortable fitting. The soft nose bridge of the SUBMERGE JR. Goggle contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's unique facial structure. The T-shaped easy adjusting strap also features glow-in-the-dark parts. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.