- High quality anti-fog polycarbonate split lenses with UV protection for crystal clear visual field: You can see clearly underwater and be fully aware of your surroundings to enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for training and recreation.
- Hydrodynamic and low-profile frame is ideal for racing. Revolutionary split lens design enhances forward vision and allows swimmers to see forward and down without moving their heads.
- Patented TriFusion system gaskets provide positive pressure and confirmable fit. The low-pressure design is meant to reduce goggle marks and damage to under-eye skin. Don't worry about goggle marks after swimming!!!
- Super soft chlorine proof silicone rubber headstrap with easy-to-adjust back clip for fast and comfortable fitting: Adjusting the strap tightness is easy. Pull both strap ends outward through horizontal openings to desired length. To loosen, pull the back clip vertically away from the head.
- Comes with three different sizes of flexible interchangeable nose pieces. Also, a free carry case included so that you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The BOLT Goggle utilizes the Barracuda patented TriFusion System, also known as Three-Layer Lens system, a proprietary anatomical design to achieve a suction-free fit with incredible comfort. TriFusion is a patented manufacturing process which fuses three distinct plastics and rubber compounds together to create the most comfortable, low volume and leak free swim goggle in the world. You won't have to worry about getting goggle marks after swimming!
OUTER LAYER: A polycarbonate frame and lens highly polished throughout the curvature for unmatched peripheral vision.
MIDDLE LAYER: A molded, semi-rigid thermoplastic rubber piece with incurvatures angled to match the inner and outer areas of the eye socket.
INNER LAYER: An ultra-soft rubber gasket that molds to the wearer's face, providing ideal fit and comfort.
The BOLT Goggle comes with three different sizes of flexible nose bridges. Changing out the nose bridge is an easy step.
Adjusting the strap tightness is easy. Pull both strap ends outward through horizontal openings to desired length. To loosen, pull the back clip vertically away from the head.