- Superior anti-fog coated curved lenses for wide and crystal clear visual field: You can see clearly underwater and be fully aware of your surroundings to enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for training and recreation.
- Wire frame technology allows frame to flex and match facial anatomy. Super pliable rubber seals provide comfortable fit.
- Easy-adjust nosebridge system: The interchangeable nose pieces are available in 3 sizes for a customized fit to each individual's unique facial structure. Changing out the nose pieces is easy through a simple "pop-and swap" replacement process.
- Durable double silicone head strap with easy adjusting back clip: The soft silicone head strap is chlorine proof and helps hold the goggle in place. Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply pull both strap ends to tighten. To loosen, pull away the back clip vertically from the head.
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The KONA81 K912 Goggle comes with curved lenses with superior anti-fog coating and UV protection to make the wearer's visual field wide and crystal clear. The flexible wire frame and super soft seals offer comfortable fitting without unpleasant pressure. The interchangeable nose bridges are available in 3 sizes for a customized fit. Changing out the nose pieces is easy through a simple "pop-and swap" replacement process. The comfortable silicone head strap is easy to adjust and holds the goggle in place. The integrated dual strap system is easily adjustable. Simply pull both straps outward through horizontal openings. Adjust straps to desired length. Pull both straps inward through horizontal openings. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.