- High quality shatter-resistance molded prescription lenses, available in 13 diopters: 0.0/ -1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0/ -3.5/ -4.0/ -4.5/ -5.0/ -5.5/ -6.0/ -7.0/ -8.0 for short-sighted swimmers
- Durable anti-fog coating and UV protection for crystal clear vision: You can see clearly and enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for training and recreation
- Super pliable rubber seals and silicone split headstrap for comfortable fit: The chlorine proof soft silicone head strap is easy to adjust and holds the goggle in place with extra comfort.
- Adjustable nosebridge and fast-adjusting side clips for easy adjustment: The one-piece nosebridge is adjustable for a customized fit to each individual's unique facial structure. Adjusting the strap is easy.
- Every pair of K713 customized optical goggles comes with two single lenses in your selected diopters and one assembly kit. You will find the instruction leaflet teaching you how to assembly your customized goggle in the simple steps.
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The KONA81 K713 Goggle is designed to provide easy and comfortable fit. 13 negative diopter lenses are available to make a wearer see better when swimming. The one-piece nosebridge is adjustable for a customized fit to each individual's unique facial structure. The chlorine proof soft silicone head strap is easy to adjust and holds the goggle in place with extra comfort. Adjusting the strap is easy. The State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.