- High quality mirror lenses eliminate sunlight and glare to protect eyes from UV rays, glare and intense light. Great for outdoor swimming and especially ideal for swimming in the bright sun. The curved lens design offers wide peripheral vision without distortion to keep you fully aware of your surroundings in the water all the time.
- Durable anti-fog coating allows you to see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for racing, training and recreation.
- Flexible one-piece soft frame provides easy and comfortable fitting for a variety of faces. Unique nose bridge with patented honeycomb-structured cushions helps reduce unpleasant pressure on a wearer's nose.
- Soft double chlorine proof silicone head strap with a fast-adjusting back clip is easy to wear and helps hold the goggle in place with extra comfort
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The K945 Goggle is designed with curved lenses to provide the wearer a very large visual field increasing the aquatic view to a maximum. The flexible one-piece frame with honeycomb-structured gaskets provide comfortable fit and leak-proof protection. The soft nose bridge of the K945 Goggle contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's unique facial structure. Honeycomb-structured cushions reduce unpleasant pressure on the wearer's nose bridge. Double silicone straps are chlorine proof and help hold the goggle in place for a secure fit. Adjusting the strap tightness is simple. Pull both strap ends outward through horizontal openings to desired length. To loosen, pull the back clip vertically away from the head. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.