- High quality molded optical mirrored lenses with UV protection, available in 14 corrective diopters: -0.0/ -1.0/-1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0/ -3.5/ -4.0/ -4.5/ -5.0/ -5.5/ -6.0/ -7.0/ -8.0 for short-sighted swimmers (Same diopter for both eyes!) The mirror coating helps reduce glare and reflection of the bright sun. Great for outdoor swimming!
- Fog-resistance coating for crystal clear vision: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation.
- Patented TriFusion system gaskets for comfortable fit: The low-pressure design is meant to reduce goggle marks and damage to under-eye skin. Don't worry about "raccoon eyes" after swimming!!!
- Three different sizes of flexible interchangeable nosebridges: Changing out the nose pieces is easy through a simple replacement process.
- Durable silicone strap with easy to adjust back clip: Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply grab each end of the strap and pull outward horizontally to tighten. To loosen, simply lift the back clip vertically away from the head.
The DRB941 Goggle is available with various negative diopter lenses to make a wearer see better when swimming for training and recreation. It is equipped with super soft plastic rubber gaskets for leak-proof protection as well as a durable silicone headstrap for a secure fit. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.
The DRB941 Goggle utilizes the Barracuda patented TriFusion System, also known as Three-Layer Lens system, that is a proprietary anatomical design to achieve a suction-free fit with incredible comfort.
OUTER LAYER: A polycarbonate frame and lens highly polished throughout the curvature for unmatched peripheral vision.
MIDDLE LAYER: A molded, semi-rigid thermoplastic rubber piece with incurvatures angled to match the inner and outer areas of the eye socket.
INNER LAYER: An ultra-soft rubber gasket that molds to the wearer's face, providing ideal fit and comfort.
The DRB941 Goggle comes with three different sizes of interchangeable nose pieces. Changing out the flexible nose pieces is an easy step.
Adjusting the strap tightness is simple. Pull both strap ends outward through horizontal openings to desired length. To loosen, pull the back clip vertically away from the head.
0603526441175 / 0603526441182 / 0603526441199 / 0603526441205 / 0603526441212 / 0603526441229 / 0603526441236 / 0603526441243 / 0603526441250 / 0603526441267 / 0603526441274 / 0603526441281 / 0603526441298 / 0603526441304 /