- Compact size for adults' smaller faces
- Oversize goggle designed for triathlons, open water swimming: giving the wearer wide large visual field and less stress on eyeballs for extra comfort
- Bigger anti-fog lenses with UV protection for wider vision and great comfort: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want
- Easy-adjustment one-piece soft frame with a simplistic look: easy to wear and comfortable to fit a variety of faces.
- Durable silicone strap to hold the goggle in place, auto-lock clips for fast fit: For adjustment, pull both strap ends outward through horizontal openings. A spring-loaded hinge locks in place when you get the desired tightness. To loosen, simply press the buckle bottom.
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use.
The MANTA JR. Goggle comes in the compact size for adults' small faces. The oversize design gives the wearer wide large visual field and less stress on eyeballs for extra comfort. It is especially good for triathlons and open water swimming. The one-piece soft frame provides easy and comfortable fitting. The soft nose bridge of the MANTA JR. Goggle contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual's unique facial structure. The silicone split head strap is with the easy to adjust side buckles. To tighten the headstrap, pull both straps outward through horizontal openings. A spring-loaded hinge locks in place when you get the desired tightness. To loosen, simply press the buckle bottom. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.